Time management app to record your own working hours. With this app you can record your own working hours. You can use this app for one or more employers.
You can easily start a new record or add times afterwards.
Add your hourly wage and see immediately what you have earned.
Play safe and never lose data again. You can create backups of your data, export and import it.
Full extend: The app is advertising free and there are no in-app purchases necessary. You are getting the complete product!
How to use:
1. Open the application and select the menu item Time tracker .
Choose your employer or your project from the dropdown and click
on "Start" when you begin your work. Close the application.
2. After work: Open the application again and select the menu
item Time Tracker". Click "Stop". Your time is saved.
Close the application.
That's it. It's very easy!
And this is how you add past working hours:
Open the application and select the menu item Time tracker . Select the plus symbol + in the menu on the upper right. Select your employer or project, the starting and the finishing times and click on Save. Close the app again.
What are the key features?
* Simple recording of times through a time tracker with a start, pause and stopp function.
* Single entries of times (to record independent of the time tracker)
* Notes can be added to every single entry.
* Easy management of one or more employers.
* Instead of employers, projects, mandates, customers, clients, constructions sites or orders can be manages and named.
* Employers can be color coded and you can add a photo or logo.
* Calendar with your saved times.
* Classic list display (logs) of your saved times.
* Each record can be marked as settled .
* Records can be edited or deleted.
* Records can be analyzed graphically.
* Your earnings will be calculated or displayed in real time.
* A report can be generated (PDF).
* A spreadsheet (CSV) can be generated for further processing (e.g. in Numbers, OpenOffice, Excel etc.).
* You can send the report (PDF) or the spreadsheet (CSV) via e-mail.
* You can transfer the report (PDF) or the spreadsheet (CSV) to any app that supports these formats, e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
* Backups of you data can be generated, exported and imported.
* The backup data is compatible with other versions of this app.
* The backup data is compatible with the OS X app, data can be exchanged between OS X and IOS.
If you have any suggestions for improvement or criticism please don't hesitate to contact us.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Working Hours Diary Pro is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Working Hours Diary Pro (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.